When to go to the Paris Amusement Park
The best time to go to the Paris Amusement Park is from May to September. Obviously, it coincides with the period of greatest turnout. Result: endless queues at each carousel. Mileage files for eating. Higher prices. Christmas and New Year are equally crowded and to the detriment of the climate.
Then? Should you give up bringing your kids during this time? Absolutely not. Rather. May and September are, in our opinion, the best times to go to the Paris Amusement Park; especially because it is not too hot, nor are you forced to go on the attractions in cold or bad weather.
Having obtained the climate consent, we want to give you some valuable advice:
- Choose to stay during the week, avoiding to spend the night on Sunday (more and more expensive). From Friday to Monday, the rates are always cheaper.
- Booking well in advance, you can buy the flight separately, taking advantage of low rates of low cost companies (from Italy you'll be spoiled for choice to get to Paris);
- Shuttles and private vehicles that take you from the Airport to the Park are generally quite expensive. Prefer RER, the excellent and efficient suburban subway, which has the PROPRIO stop inside the PARK, or the ultra-fast TGV
- Often, half-board is the best solution, because not all restaurants are associated with Full Board and, above all, do not waste a meal if you want to take a trip to see Paris. You can hardly resist, having it so close and close at hand!
- Spending from 30 € up, you can get quick access to different attractions with the FASTPASS option. Carefully evaluate the costs to see if it can do for you.
As for the hotels, there is no need to give you other advice: there is something for all tastes and, above all, for all budgets. The offer is really vast, and alternatives are not lacking. Marne la Vallée, for example, has a wide offer. Through this page, you can search for the most suitable hotel, if you do not want to stay inside the Park.
Three days and two nights may be enough. Especially if you intend to spend as many in Paris. Keep in mind, however, that many of the discounts and special offers (unless you have booked the very first and luxurious hotels), require a minimum stay of three nights. Do not despair: you can take advantage of one of these days to spend the afternoon and evening in the capital!