Autostradal stamp

On many roads and highways, to be able to move, you need to buy a special highway sticker, also known as Vignette. Generally, this mark has a temporal validity and is specific according to the category of the vehicle used. They can be paper or electronic.

Here is the list of the main countries in which it is compulsory to buy the highway sticker to circulate on the roads and national highways. From the Carnet de Passage en Douane to the Hungarian Metrics / Vignette: