Paris and France
Search hotels and more ...
PARIS PASS CARD
Paris Pass Card is the integrated solution, practical, and convenient to visit the wonderful French capital. A single card that allows access to museums, and the most important attractions in Paris. With the convenience of transport. Paris Pass, in fact, includes:
- Paris Museum Pass: free admission to over 60 museums and world-famous monuments of Paris.
- Paris Attractions Pass: free entry to the most popular attractions
- Free access to Paris hop-on-hop-off buses
- Paris Visite Travelcard: unlimited free travel on the metro, bus and RER in the center of Paris.
- Quick access to selected museums and attractions.
- Guide to 120 pages with a map, numerous directions and useful tips.
- Special offers in shops and restaurants in central Paris.
Paris, as we know, is a city that has no half measures. IS, Paris Pass Card, in a sense it is no exception. A card at the price of 131 €, could seem really exaggerated. And yet, in hand, savings are assured. Especially if it were your first vacation in Paris.
Museums, attractions and public transportation around here are quite expensive. With Paris Pass, in practice, you can see the best of Paris, with the advantage of priority access in many museums and attractions. You can avoid the long and annoying things at the ticket office.
A fantastic and romantic cruise on the Seine. An "out of town" tour in the fantastic Versailles. And, of course, the Louvre and the Musée d'Orsay, the pride of the Parisians. Tour Montparnasse, with a unique view of the Eiffel Tower. The Arc de Triomphe. And, again, you can hop on a hop-on hop-off bus with your free ticket; or, explore the city with unlimited travel on the metro network, the RER train and buses.
With Paris Pass, you will not need to bring a lot of cash with you. No queues at the counters. The card is available in 2, 4 or 6 days, at the price, respectively, of 131 €, 189 € and 224 €. Obviously, carefully evaluate your needs. The Card, of course, is recommended for those who want to visit many attractions and museums during their vacation. If your intention was only to visit a few landmarks, then the Paris Pass is not for you.