Summer is approaching. And, with it, preparations begin for their holidays and their destination. The choice, you know, is never simple. The factors involved are varied. So why not start by taking a look at the best 2017 beaches in the world?
TripAdvisor, a popular site for reviews of restaurants, hotels and tourist destinations, has put together the reviews of all its users, based on quality and quantity. here are the 2017 Travelers' Choice Beaches, that is, the ranking of the Best 2017 Beaches around the world.
Difficult to disentangle between such magical and evocative places; authentic heavenly places, in which to get lost. Wins the special ranking, the Brazilian Baia do Sancho, to Fernando de Noronha. A real charm. A large beach surrounded by vegetation and very high rocks and crystal clear water. The effort to get there is compensated by the spectacle that is presented to the visitor.
Silver medal for the equally crazy Grace Bay (Providenciales, Turks and Caicos). Its long beach, soft and white; the limpid, turquoise and pleasant waters. Submarine life is also excellent. A true corner of paradise. Third place for Eagle Beach in Aruba; huge and beautiful beach, ideal for relaxing. Caribbean destinations are the lion's share. The only two Europeans to place in the 10 Top are Spanish La Concha, in Donostia-San Sebástian, and the Greek Elafonissi. The French Côte des Basques, in Biarritz, is the third and last European to appear among the top 25 Best 2017 beaches.
Here, below, the ranking of the best 2017 beaches:
- Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil.
- Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- Eagle Beach, Palm / Eagle Beach, Aruba.
- Playo Paraiso, Cayo Largo, Cuba.
- Siesta Beach, Siesta Key, Florida.
- La Concha Beach, Donostia-San Sebástian, Spain.
- Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres.
- Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Greece.
- Galapagos Beach at Tortuga Beach, Puerta Ayora, Ecuador.
Have fun with the