Based on punctuality, quality of service offered and traveler's opinions, AirHelp, specialized in the sector, has published the world ranking of the best 2017 airports and companies. The ranking was drawn up taking into account the criteria listed above. Here, in detail, what is evident on the official website concerning the calculation for the airports:
PUNCTUALITY: determined by the statistics collected for the past season to determine the performance of individual airports.
QUALITY OF THE OFFERED SERVICE: the score was assigned following Skytraxresearch.com, which measures hundreds of parameters and data to give an overall assessment of the quality of services within the airports. Structures, comfort, speed, desk, security ect are part of these parameters.
PASSENGER ASSESSMENT: the score is measured through the judgment given by the passengers on the socials.
For Singapore it is a real plebiscite in the best 2017 airports and companies. Singapore Airlines has been named as the best airline
As far as the airport is concerned, the highest step is awarded by Singapore Changi Airport. Primacy that, in all likelihood, no one could question. It is no coincidence, in fact, that Singapore Changi Airport has been considered the best airport port even by Skytrax. Place of honor for Monaco of Bavaria, while the podium finishes Hong Kong International Airport. Here is the Top 10 of the best airports according to AirHelp:
1. Singapore Changi Airport Singapore, Singapore
2. Munich International Airport Munich, Germany
3. Hong Kong International Airport Hong Kong, Hong Kong (sar) China
4. Copenhagen Kastrup Airport Copenhagen, Denmark
5. Helsinki - Vantaa Airport Helsinki, Finland
6. Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intern ... Cincinnati, USA
7. Barcelona - El Prat Airport Barcelona, Spain
8. Madrid Adolfo Suarez-Barajas Airpor ... Madrid, Spain
9. Auckland International Airport Auckland, New Zealand
10. Frankfurt International Airport Frankfurt, Germany
As for the companies, it is obvious that the best are mostly Arab and Asian. They excel with Singapore Airlines, Etihad and Qatar Airways. The best European company is Austrian Airlines AG dba Austrian, fourth classified, ahead of the Canadian Air Transat.