PERIOD: June 2017 (dates to be confirmed)
EDC (Electric Daisy Carnival) is one of the most important electronic music festivals in the world; the first EDC was organized in the 1990 in Los Angeles with few presences and rather anonymous, but from 1990 on, the EDC began to land in various states such as: New York, Florida, California up to Puerto Rico.
Today thanks to the participation of the best DJs and a totally improved artistic direction, the EDC Festivals are in absolute ascent, the EDC Festival held in Los Angeles in the 2010 with a presence of 185.000 people has consecrated the organization among the best in the world.
The 2016 Edition of the Weekend EDC Las Vegas took place on the 17-18-19 June 2016.
The evenings, generally, take place at the Motor Speedway of Las Vegas which is about 20 minutes drive from the Las Vegas Strip.
The gates open at 17: 00, the show starts at 19: 00 and ends at 5: 30 in the morning.
Kanoa now lists some valuable information to know before going to the Motor Speedway:
- At the entrance who is in possession of the ticket will be checked as if it were at the airport, the security measures are rigid.
- Zero tolerance on the use of drugs and possession, Narcotics Agents will be present.
- At the entrance only passports and identity documents with photos will be valid, as well as international and photographic licenses.
- You can not re-enter once you leave.
- It is forbidden to introduce balls, frisbee, umbrellas, chairs, dust masks or similar, stickers and leaflets, bags of size greater than 12 × 12.
- Totems are allowed not higher than 10cm. and must be made of lightweight materials and not of metal.
In an area will be made available also lockers with universal mobile phone chargers, the cost is around $ 85, you will have personalized keys, the cabinets will have a coded combination and the rental includes the whole Weekend.
Battery charging stations
ReCharge stations will be available to charge mobile phones.
Water refill stations
It is possible to recharge your bottle or container, which must have been purchased within the Festival.
Around the Motor Speedway there are many Food Stands, Snacks and Drink Stations.
ATM stations are located throughout the arena, they are also reported on the official Festival map.
To ensure maximum safety during the event medical assistance staff will be available, there will be around the tent festival with medical and paramedical staff for any eventuality, if you have problems ask any man or policeman of the Motor Speedway staff.
Kanoa recommends visiting the official website of the event: www.edclasvegas.com
The EDC Weekend in Las Vegas will be an event that for those who are passionate about electronic music is inevitable, in addition to being in the midst of so many young people from all over the world and then take into account the fun in the first place and new knowledge, plus the setting of Vegas will do everything the rest, super hotels, immense Casinos, super swimming pools, our advice is to stop for a week even to relax maybe under the palm trees of the Mandalay Bay or the Hard Rock cafe Resort.