WE PRIDE FESTIVALDATA: 04 - 08 July 2018 PLACE: Madrid, Spain
World Pride Madrid, is one of the most anticipated and "hot" events of the Spanish summer. Around here, there is talk of awakening Gay Pride. If you want fun without a break, you can not miss the We Pride Festival.
Five days of unbridled fun with extraordinary performances, and the most wild parties in the company of great DJs on the international gay scene.
During the day, and at night, great parties await you in the most famous LGTB clubs in the city of Madrid. The Riviera, Fabrik and TBA, host incredible 7 parties, with renowned artists. Password: fun.
We Pride Festival is an unmissable event of the Spanish summer, during the World Pride Madrid. At the 2017 edition, there have been over 50000 appearances. Numbers destined to grow, this year.
HOW TO GET
By plane, Madrid can easily be reached from all over the world. Barajas International Airport is well connected by direct flight to major European and non-European destinations. Furthermore, from the airport you can reach the city center by public transport, quite easily. More info from here.
Alternatively, you can opt for the car or the train to get to your destination.
During the day and, above all, at night, the most wild parties await you in the most famous clubs of the Spanish capital. Here are the events scheduled for the 2018 We Pride Festival
- 04 / 07: FOREVERLAND, La Riviera (with Sagi Kariv and Tomar Maizner) - NIGHT PARTY.
- 05 / 07: XLSIOR MYKONOS, TBA (with Sebastian Triumph, Rapha Madrid and Paco Johns) - DAY POOL PARTY.
- 05 / 06: MACHO PARTY, La Riviera (with Chris Bekker and Charly Neo Scott) - NIGHT PARTY.
- 06 / 07: SANDIA, Fabrik Terrace (with Alex Acosta, Sr. Edu, Enrico Meloni) - DAY PARTY
- 06 / 07: THE WEEK (MADE IN BRAZIL), Fabrik (with Mauro Mozart, Leandro Becker, Binomio, Esteban Lopez) - NIGHT PARTY.
- 07 / 07: WE MAGIC PLANET, TBA (with Abel, Oscar Velazquez, Binomio, Sr. edu, Neo Scott) - NIGHT PARTY.
- 08 / 07: LA LECHE + WE SUPERMARKET, Fabrik (with Phil Romano, Ivan Gomez, Isaac Escalante, Tom Stephan, Rapha Madrid, Paco Johns) - ALL DAY PARTY.
You can buy the ticket for a single party, or opt for combined solutions. For those who do not want to miss anything of the 2018 We Pride Festival, there is theALL ACCESS BRACELETS that, at the total cost of 192.60 € (including taxes and commissions), allows access to all 7 parties. There is also a VIP version. It costs 420.00 €, including commissions, and offers priority access to 7 events, 2 drinks for each party and other privileges.
The combined ticket for the 8 July final party costs 48.60 € in the standard version and 101.60 € in the VIP version. The latter offers priority access and 2 drink.
WHERE TO SLEEP
To better enjoy the event, Chueca is the ideal neighborhood to find accommodation. A true catalyst for the World Pride Madrid, it is the most open and tolerant neighborhood in the city. Ideal for your nightlife.
Safestay Madrid is one of our recommended facilities, just 5 minutes walk from the Fuencarral market and the Chueca district. The rooms are modern and clean. Wi-Fi is available free of charge. On each floor of the building, there is also a computer station for free use. Through this link, you can book your room at the best price.
Le petit Palaü, on the other hand, is an excellent solution for quality-price. Excellently located, just 600 meters from Puerta del Sol, it offers clean rooms and free wifi.