Search hotels and more ...
TRAVEL WITH CHILDREN WITH EASYJET
Have you planned a plane trip with your children with Easyjet? In this section, you will find lots of practical information and answers to the most common questions.
Please note that the rules may vary depending on the airline used. Those shown below, only valid on Easyjet flights only. The carrier defines all newborn babies under the age of 2, while those over 2 years up to 16 years are considered children.
It is not permitted to fly to newborns with up to 14 DAYS OF LIFE.
TICKETS AND CHECK-IN
Infants up to 2 years not completed, always travel in the arms of parents at a cost FIXED OF 28,00 €. From the 2 years completed, they pay the same rate as adults and are entitled to their seats.
It is also possible to reserve a seat for babies under the age of 2. In this case, the reservation can not be made online, but only through customer service. The rate applied to will be the same as adults. In some such details, the seating position for newborns is necessary; for example, if there are only one adult and more than one newborn.
It is always possible to CHECK IN ONLINE even in the presence of babies and children with easyjet. Each traveler (both neaonati, children and adults) must have their own boarding pass.
Sand you are traveling with children with Easyjet, you will be embarked FREE of the first, provided at least one of the children, is aged LESS than the 5 years. Otherwise, these privileges do not apply. The boarding order is as follows:
- Passengers with EASYJET PLUS fare and passengers with reserved seats in the first rows and passengers with seats with more legroom.
- Passengers who need special assistance, such as handicapped persons.
- Families with at least one child under the age of 5.
- All other passengers.
Infants up to 2 years traveling on their parents' arms CAN NOT take any baggage. All children over the age of 2 can carry the same amount of luggage as an adult. The baggage must have a dimension of 50 x 40 x 20 cm. In this case, transport on board will always be guaranteed. The company, however, also allows the transport of luggage equal to 56 x 45 x 25 cm, only in the case of uncrowded flights. Otherwise, the baggage must be housed in the hold.
All children under the age of 5 can carry FREE of the following items to 2 for FREE:
- travel cot.
- double stroller.
- baby cot.
- car seat.
- folding or non-folding wheelchair.
- raised seat.
- baby carriers.
Items must be tagged at check-in or at the Baggage Check-in desk and allowed to be taken to the door or stairs of the aircraft, where they will be handed over to a crew member. The items will be collected at the baggage conveyor on arrival. Each item must have a weight NOT SUPERIOR to 32kg.
TRANSPORTABLE AND SECURITY ITEMS
The following foods and baby milk may be carried in the carry-on baggage:
- Soya milk; milk powder; breast milk or cow's milk specific for children; baby food. The maximum quantity of milk transferred must be less than or equal to one liter. It is possible that at the controls, for security reasons. be asked to the adult who carries it, to taste it.
- Sterilized water, for a maximum of one liter, inside a baby bottle. Also in this case, it could be requested to the adult, to the controls, to taste it.
- Daily medications (paracetamol, Calpol, creams against diaper rash), liquids, creams and ointments in containers of maximum 100 ml, closed in a transparent bag.